During the COVID-19 pandemic, library access will be limited to members of the Brooklyn Law School community, specifically students, staff, faculty, and recent graduates studying for the bar. To use the library, you must reserve a seat using the seat reservation system. Use the grid to choose your start time and end time. After you select a time on the grid, you can also use the drop down box to modify your reservation.
The following policies apply to seat reservations:
- Seats may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Seats may be reserved in 30-minute time slots.
- You may reserve space in the school up to 4 hours a day.
- Seat reservations are limited to 20 hours per week to ensure availability for all users.
- You must use your brooklaw.edu email address to reserve a seat.
- Seat reservations are subject to availability and reservations may be modified by library staff at any time.
The reference librarians are available to answer your questions from 9 am-5pm Monday-Friday. You can reach us by chat, by phone, by email, by text, or during our daily Zoom Office Hours.
Phone: (718) 780-7567
Text: (718) 734-2432
You can check out and return books and other material at the circulation desk Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you need computer support from the Library, email Library.Lab@brooklaw.edu.
Library computers, the copier and the book scanner are available for use when the library is open, but you must first reserve the space.
Library printers are also available for use when the library is open.