The purpose of this Advisory Committee is to provide advice with respect to the overall direction and strategy of the Center. The Advisory Committee will make recommendations on areas of study and programs that the law school can offer in light of developments in business law and practice.
- Stanley M. Grossman ’67, Senior Counsel, Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP
- Jane A. Kanter ’73, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Kenneth A. Kopelman ’84, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Bernard Nash ’66, Partner, Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Jeffrey T. Scott ’96, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Richard L. Stern ’79, Partner, Luskin, Stern & Eisler LLP
- HJ Willcox ’95, Chief Compliance Officer, AQR Capital Management