Information on the Coronavirus Outbreak
New York State residents: Schedule a FREE appointment with a mental health professional. Call 1-844-863-9314
Statements in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Spring 2020 Grading Policy
March 27, 2020
Externship Fieldwork Requirement: COVID-19 Adjustment
March 26, 2020
Update from Dean Cahill on Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order
March 22, 2020
Update from Dean Michael T. Cahill on COVID-19 Response
March 16, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact Mercedes Ravelo,
Director of Public Safety, at 718-780-7942 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYS Novel Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
New York State Department of Health
NYC Health Department
World Health Organization
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Tips to Stay Healthy During Flu Season
For more information and FAQs about COVID-19, visit cdc.gov
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Steven Merrill, head of the FBI’s Financial Crimes Section, provides information on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 related schemes.