COVID-19 Response Update
To learn more about the Law School's policies and procedures visit COVID-19 Information.

Submit Certification of Enrollment Form

You may need to provide a third party with a letter certifying your status at the Law School. The staff in the Office of the Registrar will prepare these letters at your request. To do so, you must submit a signed Certification of Enrollment Form which covers letters of good standing and certification of completion of degree requirements and/or graduation.

The signed form may be submitted in person, mailed, faxed or scanned and attached to an email. Requests should be faxed to (718) 780-7548 or mailed to Robin Brown in the Registrar's Office, Brooklyn Law School, 250 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.

Letters of Good Standing

You may request that we prepare a letter certifying that you are in good academic standing at the Law School. Some agencies refer to this as the Dean's Letter of Good Standing. Robin Brown in the Office of the Registrar process these requests.

Certificate of Graduation

Some employers and some agencies, in lieu of requesting an academic transcript, may request a letter certifying that your degree has been conferred and you have graduated. This is a certification of graduation. Robin Brown and Nancy Balzano in the Office of the Registrar process these requests.