We are excited to personally welcome you onto our campus. In order to maintain the safety of our community, and in accordance with our established COVID-19 safety guidelines, all guests must observe the following rules:
- Submit proof of vaccination within 24 hours of registering for an event. Failure to do so will result in cancelation of your registration. Because availability for in-person visitation is limited, we must adhere to this requirement in order to ensure fairness to all prospective visitors.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth for the duration of your visit.
- Refrain from bringing or consuming any food or drink.
- Upon entry, present the security team at 250 Joralemon Street with: (1) a government-issued ID; (2) proof of vaccination (acceptable forms include a vaccination card, a photo of a vaccination card, or an Excelsior pass); and the email confirming your visit provided by the Admissions Office.
- Prospective students may be accompanied by no more than one guest.
Information Session and Guided Tour (90 minutes)
Offered once every two weeks, this presentation by a member of our Admissions team and one of our current students consists of overviews of Brooklyn Law School's academic and co-curricular opportunities (including first-year course curriculum, clinics/externships, fellowships, etc.), student life (including housing and advising/mentoring programs), and the admissions process. The event will conclude with a guided tour by a current student. Registration for each event is limited to 8 participants (including guests) and closes 7 days before the event. Register here.