Update your information (instructions below) so you can be contacted in the event of a campus closing or delay. Stay safe!
In the case of a severe weather event or other emergency, the Brooklyn Law School campus may close or delay opening. Below is the most up-to-date information on how the campus community will be notified.
When the decision is made to close or delay opening the Law School will activate its MIR3 Intelligent Notification System, which will alert BLS students, faculty, and staff as follows:
Via text, email and voice message:
- A text message is sent to your mobile phone
- An email announcement is sent to your primary email address
- A voice message is sent to your mobile phone and then to your landline (where applicable)
Once you acknowledge one of these notifications such as the text message, you will not receive additional notifications.
STAY INFORMED: MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE SO WE CAN REACH YOU IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY CAMPUS CLOSING OR DELAY.
- Students can update their contact information via Webadvisor in BLSConnect. From the main menu select User Account then Address Change.
- Faculty and staff can check and update their information here.
- Adjunct Faculty can update their information here.
Any campus closing or delay announcement as well as emergency information and updates also will be posted on the BLS Homepage.
Emergency closing/delay notices will be posted on Twitter @brooklynlaw and on the BLS Facebook page.
Campus Closing Hotline:
Get school closing information by calling 718-780-7999.
Read the Law School's Emergency Response Plan