Brooklyn Law School Professor David Reiss is the founding director of the Community Development Clinic, which represents community-based organizations, cultural institutions, affordable housing providers, and small businesses that serve underrepresented communities.
His forthcoming article in the Brooklyn Journal of International Law, “First Principles for an Effective Federal Housing Policy,” offers goals and suggestions for a new federal housing policy.
Reiss, a sought-after scholar and frequent news commentator on the residential mortgage market, predatory lending, and housing policy has recently commented in:
• ABC News, theStreet.com, and GlobeSt.com: on the national foreclosure crisis
• Bloomberg News and Reuters: on credit rating agencies
• Governing Magazine: on Fannie, Freddie and the Future of Housing
• American Banker, Distressed Assets Investor Magazine and Insurance Network News: on Dodd-Frank Reform
• New York Daily News and Slate: on land use issues
Learn More about David Reiss.