Kelsey Russo '17 was a winner in the 2016 National Law Review Law Student Writing Competition.
Three Legal Writing professors spoke at the 2016 Global Legal Skills Conference, University of Verona, Italy, May 24-26, 2016
- Teaching Professionalism in the Twitter Age, Prof. Heidi Gilchrist
- From Angst to Action: Transforming Anxious Law Students into Powerful Advocates, panelist moderator and speaker, Prof. Heidi Kristin Brown
- Advanced Communication Skills for Foreign-Trained Lawyers, Prof. Carrie Teitcher
One Legal Writing professor presented a Legal Writing Institute Global Legal Skills Committee Webinar, May 2016
- Teaching International Graduate Students at U.S. Law Schools, Prof. Eun Hee Han
Two Legal Writing professors spoke at the 2016 Southeastern Legal Writing Conference, University of Miami School of Law, January 2016
- Emboldening the Quiet Law Student: Why "Just Do It" Censors But "Just Be It" Amplifies, Prof. Heidi Kristin Brown
- Breathing New Life into Teaching the “A” in CRAC – “CPR plus Compare,” Prof. Nina Farber
Two Legal Writing professors spoke at the New York law firm of Pryor Cashman, March 2016
- Women’s Leadership Initiative Law Firm Workshop: Prof. Carrie Teitcher and Prof. Heidi Kristin Brown presented Amplifying Your Lawyer Voice: Communicating with Clarity and Confidence
Prof. Heidi K. Brown published The Mindful Legal Writer: Mastering Predictive and Persuasive Writing (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2016).
Prof. Heidi K. Brown, Blog Post, Suffolk University Law School, “Legal Writing Matters,” February 29, 2016.