Thursday, November 14, 2013
12:30 – 2:00 pm
A light lunch will be served.
Brooklyn Law School
250 Joralemon Street
Online registration for this event is now closed. If you are interested in attending, please contact Christopher Gibbons at (718) 780-0332.
There is no charge for this event.
Join Brooklyn Law School for the Entrepreneur Lawyers Showcase, marking the launch of the Center for Urban Business Entrepreneurship (CUBE). Hear from BLS alumni who have taken their law degrees in divergent directions by:
• exploring new ways to represent innovative entrepreneurs
• embarking on ventures of their own
• trailblazing paths for the entrepreneurial lawyer and the legally-trained entrepreneur
Brooklyn Law School’s new Center for Urban Business Entrepreneurship (CUBE) will be the hub for exploring legal issues surrounding entrepreneurship, and for providing effective legal representation and support for new businesses — while also training the next generation of business lawyers. Whether in technology, real estate, media, creative arts, energy, or any other area of enterprise, CUBE will offer the tools to support and help build the start-up successes of tomorrow and beyond.
Dean Nick Allard
- Alison Besunder '98 – CEO and Founder, IPSA LLC/ Founder, Alison Arden Besunder, P.C.
- Erik Dykema '10 – Founder, CaseRails
- Larry Feldman '74 (pioneering lawyer/entrepreneur) – CEO, Subway Development Corp.
- Liberty McAteer '10 – Counsel, Tipping Point Partners and AppOrchard
- Peter Pottier '17 – Law Student/ Entrepreneur
- Phil Weiss '12 – IP & Start-Up Attorney
Jonathan Askin – CUBE Innovation Catalyst / Founder & Director, BLIP Clinic