These luncheons feature lawyers and professors who discuss their experiences, careers and legal issues with the IBL Fellows. Guest speakers range from solo practitioners to big firm lawyers, private sector corporate counsel to government lawyers, and finance specialists to human rights activists.
2009 Brown Bag Luncheons
- David Hung, VP, Product and Operations, Peek, Inc.
- John Emslie’04, Associate at Drinker Biddle
- Yane Svetiev, Assistant Professor of Law Brooklyn Law School
- Stephen J. Choi, Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
- Professor Robin Effron, Brooklyn Law School
- Ryan McCarthy, Clifford Chance LLP
- Professor Lawrence Solan, Statutory Interpretation in the EU: The Augustinian Approach
- Rebekah Rollo, former fellow class of ’04, Associate, Clifford Chance LLP